Amenitee Solid Carbide Rotary Files Diamond Burr Set
Sale price $29.99 Regular price
- Material - Tungsten Carbide.
- Double cut head - Suitable for deburring and polishing cast iron, cast steel, carbon steel, alloy steel, stainless steel and other materials.
- Excellent for fine detail work, cutting, engraving, carving, touch-up and finishing.
- Processing all kinds of metal (including all sorts of hardened steel) and non-metal (such as marble, jade, bone), and the machining hardness can reach to HRC70.
- Generally use with handheld electric or pneumatic tool drive (can also be used in machine tool). The speed of the electric or pneumatic tools usually is 6,000-50,000 revolutions per minute.
- Use - 10pcs Tungsten steel solid carbide burrs for DIY enthusiast or hobby and craft fan, and give your rotary tool even more functionality with this set of diamond burrs.
- Shank Diameter - 3mm (about 1/8"); Drill Bit Size: 6mm.
- Package - 10 Pieces Tungsten Steel Rotary Bits with 1 case.