Headspace offers everything you need to begin a regular stress reduction practice. Data shows that just 30 days of Headspace resulted in a 32% decrease in stress.
Learn to break in a few minutes a day with the Headspace app. It teaches you how to breathe, think, and live mindfully, and helps you focus, breathe, stay calm, and create the conditions for a better night’s sleep.
The first series, Basics, teaches you the basics of stress reduction and is completely free. If you subscribe to it, you can learn hundreds of hours of guided stress reduction. In addition to daily stress reduction, Headspace also offers On-The-Go exercises for users short on time and SOS sessions to support subscribers in those meltdown moments.
Sleep by Headspace offers relaxing sleep music, and sleepcasts to guide you to a place of rest. Sleep by Headspace is helpful for restless sleepers — the screen is darker and buttons are easy to find. If you have trouble falling asleep or problems with your sleep cycle, just have a try.
- Themes cover:
- Stress & anxiety relief
- Falling asleep & waking up sounds
- Personal growth
- Work & productivity timer
- Life challenges
- Movement & sport
- Physical health mindfulness training
- Sleep by Headspace:
- Sleepcasts – guided meditation paired with relaxing sounds for sleeping
- Sleep music – create the perfect atmosphere to relax and sleep with sleep meditation music and sleep stories
- Wind downs – guided exercises to prepare mind and body for sleep
- Headspace Guided for Kids:
- Sleep, Wake Up, Calm, Paying Attention, and more
- Subscription of Headspace Plus:
- More than 40 courses for specific topics
- Dozens of one-off exercises designed to add more mindfulness to your day
- Sleep by Headspace helps ease the mind into a truly restful night’s sleep